Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Was Gone, Now I Am Back

It is time to revive the inner dimensions of my geniusness. I stopped blogging for a bit particularly because school and work were taking up an exorbitant amount of my time. While I will fully disclose at this time that much of what I pontificate both now and down the road is personal opinion, going forward I will be "re-purposing" my Blog. I understand that I may have previously sent signals that were not necessarily received as I intended them, but rather they were interpreted as misguided and/or close-minded. For shame! I am a Christian and as such I wish to emulate that behavior. I fancy myself the antithesis of close-mindedness and apologize to all whom may have consummated the notion. I will endeavor to consider the thoughts and positions of others whilst I postulate. My first post since August is forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment